I'm having one of those (above) days. Seriously. Even Wesley could barely cajole me out of my foggy stuffed epic cold sickness head. So I'm doing this (below). Because I miss myspace quizzes.
Christine (Christine Loves to Travel) recently nominated me for that Liebster award (thank you!), so I'm answering her questions here and I think you should probably answer the same questions because they are good and I want to know what you would say!
1. If you could go back to 1 country that you visited, where would you go back to? Croatia
2. Winter or summer travel? Summer, for sure
3. Describe the best food you've ever tasted? I can't describe it but it was a tapas restaurant in barcelona that we stumbled across - it was incredible.
4. Life is not complete without_______? true love
5. Where were you born? Valparaiso, IN
6.What is the one thing you can't live without? books
7. Wine or beer? beer!
8. How many languages do you speak? 3-ish. english, basic german and spanish
9. Where is your next travel destination? either London or Santorini
10. Describe your perfect day? Up early(ish)...and then a coffee and chocolate croissant, but in this perfect day its the healthiest breakfast possible. Then a good run. Then I hop on a plane loaded with new magazines and a book and relax while I fly (first class of course) to somewhere with a beach and/or my room has a private pool. Then I lay out all day, swim...then have an amazing dinner outside in the warmth somewhere...and drinks with no possibility of a hangover. Perfection.
11. Your favourite animal? a Bama