Hellooo Saturday, what's up? I'm on the hunt for a bottle of Chianti, I have to take my brown dog for a walk and THEN...and then we celebrate Marks birthday tonight with a whole bunch of people! I even organized it all myself and I hate organizing things because I'm afraid no one will come but EVERYONE is coming so now I feel better. I just have to find something to wear and I have NOTHING, nothing I tell you, not one scrap of clothing in my closet.
Oh, and this is my favorite picture from a day trip to Strasbourg, France back in January!
And here are some links that I love that I've been witholding for like 2 weeks which is why there's a football reference but I think it's still applicable, yep.
- Brilliant uses for vintage scarves over at EL Vintage, seriously..
- What a cute Sunday spring like outfit. I lv. the shoes.
- Going green getting out of hand? What do you think?
- A guys do's and don'ts for watching football with them - hilarious :)
- Kindergarten Krump. Nuff said.
- Random acts of Kindness inspiration, you'll be motivated
- This wedding is precious.
- Comparing yourself to other bloggers?...read THIS. Amen sister.
- I love this childrens room makeover, lucky kid!
- A little self-promotion...efreeme shop :)
Follow this blog with bloglovin! (And let me know if you have it as well ;)