I picked up this cutie at a little market in Lugano last weekend - I couldn't resist - the man said it is supposed to bring luck!
We don't have anything too exciting planned for this weekend - which is kind of nice. Although I'm sure we'll go check out the Blue Balls Festival in Luzern that is happening. And you definitely read that right! (cultural translation mishaps at its finest!) I'm also going to paint our wardrobe white - it is currently red. We bought it used for such an amazing price that it could have been pink and I'd still have bought it...However, I'm really stuck on decorating our room with such a huge piece of furniture that color. So this will help! (too bad I don't have Lenore from Lather Creations closer!)
- Home decor to a new level - a house gets a LV paint job...outside (via)
- Is Alors an Danse playing all the time where you live to? Do you like it?
- Check out my dog Here!
- Marks weekly contribution is this - a hilarious Wikipedia entry on the song "Regulate" - tell me you remember this song! Read the synopsis!
- Why Don Draper is so...appealing
- I might be trying these healthy chicken lettuce wraps and these blueberry and banana pancakes this weekend
- I think I like these shoes...
|Don't forget to enter my giveaway of this scarf!|